Welcome to Seabirds.net
Seabirds.net is dedicated to the facilitation of communication and data sharing between seabird scientists around the world. Our initiative began in 2007 and has been supported by major global seabird organizations in all corners of the globe.
Seabirds.net is a gateway to:
- The Seabird Information Network
- Petrel (Global seabird researcher directory)
- Early career scientist job and post graduate searches
- The Seabirds.net discussion forum
- Business and news of the World Seabird Union
Please keep your eye on the conference website for the call for symposia and papers
Our current spotlight is on Tim Birkhead
Tim is an expert on guillemots and has worked many years on Skomer Island, Wales. He had the unique opportunity to study the guillemot colony on the island for 42 years. Now however, this long-term research has been cut due to budget deficits.
The next meeting is...
- The 3rd International Marine Conservation Congress will be held in Glasgow, Scotland from 14 - 18 August, 2014. Please visit the conference website for more information. Decisions on symposia and workshops will be made by 15 December 2013. For more information, please Click Here
The Seabird Information Network is a network of databases from contributors all over the world. Please click here to visit the Seabird Information Network