Heads up seabirders!
The next "Meet the Masters" session with Dr. Akinori Takahashi and Dr. Stephen Votier is scheduled for 15 May 2015 at 0800 GMT (that's 0900 BST). All the ECS spots have been spoken for, but you can still get in on the conversation. Tweet your questions on Twitter with hashtag #MTMSC or submit them to the comments on the YouTube broadcast page. Tune in to watch the live broadcast or watch the archived video on #seabirdersaturday.
Also, a new Meet the Masters session has been added to the schedule! MTMSC 5: Southern Exposure - Perspectives from the South Atlantic with Dr. Leandro Bugoni and Dr. Ross Wanless has been scheduled for mid-September 2015.
There are still a few spots left in MTMSC 4, and MTMSC 6. Please consider signing up if you are an early career scientist or pass along to any early career researcher who might be interested! We hope to get ECS's to participate from many career stages, from undergraduate students to post-doctoral researchers.
MTMSC 3: The Future of Biologging
- Featuring Dr. Akinori Takahashi and Dr. Stephen Votier
- Live session: 15 May 2015, 0800 GMT
- Watch on YouTube https://youtu.be/F769DvNvsvA
MTMSC 4: Ecosystem synthesis in a changing climate
- Featuring Dr. Thierry Boulinier and Dr. William Sydeman
- Practice and Live sessions between 10 August -14 August, 2015
- Exact time and date to be determined.
- Sign up: http://goo.gl/forms/sl10DtKgVA
MTMSC 5: Southern Exposure - Perspectives from the South Atlantic
- Featuring Dr. Leandro Bugoni and Dr. Ross Wanless
- Practice session: 10 September 2015, 1500 GMT
- Live session: 17 September 2015, 1500 GMT
- Sign up: http://goo.gl/forms/7twJ2oGBQm
- Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/cUqqPTjzSIk
MTMSC 6: Island conservation in a community context
- Featuring Dr. Peter Hodum and Dr. David Towns
- Practice session: 28 September 2015, 20:00 GMT
- Live Session: 5 October 2015, 20:30 GMT
- Sign up: http://goo.gl/forms/0gDVgoGPIH
- Watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/6Uq6_ICDPag
For more information, and to find these sign-up links all in one place visit our webpage on the World Seabird Conference website: http://www.worldseabirdconference.com/meet-the-masters-conference-series/. If you are interested in just watching the sessions, there is no need to sign up - go to our YouTube channel at the time of the session and click on the live event video stream. You can also get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or my co-organizer Sjurdur Hammer at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please consider bringing your perspective and curiosity to the conversation!
Thanks, Amanda Gladics & Sjurdur Hammer